Doesn't have much of a ring....
2. Your gangsta name (fave ice cream flavour, favourite type of shoe): CHUBBY HUBBY ROCKPORTS
That almost works. Almost.
3. Your Native American name (favourite colour, favourite animal): RED TIGER
That actually does work.
4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): ROBERT BRONX
5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): DECKE
Not nearly goofy enough to fit the Lucas model, methinks.
6. Superhero name (2nd favourite colour, favourite drink): BLUE SCOTCH
Wow. That may be the single dumbest superhero name ever.
7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): MANFRED ERMENEGILDO
There is simply nothing to be done here. My grandmothers' names are Marianina (though she goes by Ann or Annie) and Fedra, which isn't much of an improvement. *laughs*
8. Stripper name (the name of your favourite perfume/cologne/scent, favourite candy): ROSE GOOD'N'PLENTY
That actually makes a dang good stripper name....
10. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): ROACH ROME
Okay, I'm cheating here, because I simply cannot for the life of me remember my 5th grade teacher's last name -- nor indeed who it was. So I cheated and went with my 1st-3rd grade teacher, Tina Roach.
11. Spy name (your favourite season/holiday, flower): SPRING ROSE
Not bad. Sounds very code-name-y.
12. Cartoon name: (favourite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): GRAPE SWEATS
13. Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favourite tree): COFFEE MAPLE
Not groovy, man.