1. What do you think of all the random questions you're being asked?
2. When did you last play outside?
3. Sam or Dean and why?
4. What did you first see in theaters?
5. What's your favorite ice cream?
6. How would you pay bills without writing?
7. Who would you most like to write a story about?
1. It's kinda fun, actually.
2. Probably the dojo picnic last September.
3. Dean if I had to choose, if only because he has the good taste in music and the funnier lines.
4. Hell if I can remember, I was too young.
5. This is the third time I've gotten this question. *laughs* Still Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby.
7. Mary Shelley.
1. What do you think of Lubbock, TX ?
2. When did you last sit in a silent room? (Bonus question: And for how long?)
3. Center of attention or periphery and why?
4. What did you last write that wasn't for a book, e-mail, or LJ?
5. What's your favorite vegetable?
6. How would you rate last year, personally?
7. Who would you most like to jam (make music) with?
1. It's a shitty place to visit and I wouldn't want to live there.
2. Last Thursday, for about 5-10 minutes or so. Often, after the Thursday karate class, Kyoshi leads us in meditation.
3. Uh, have you met me? Center of attention, obviously. The periphery is boring.
4. A liveblog of a Yankee game last week.
6. Pretty good, overall.
7. The E Street Band.