2. What color are your socks right now? Black.
3. What are you listening to right now? "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Arlo Guthrie from the MORE Together in Concert album, the charm of which is less the performance of the song -- though it's excellent -- then the story Arlo tells of singing it at a folk festival in Eastern Europe shortly after the Berlin Wall fell.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A brownie at suricattus's housewarming shindig.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? suricattus just before we left for her party asking if she needed us to bring anything (she did).
7. How old are you today? 39.
8. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball.
9. Have you ever dyed your hair? Never.
10. Favorite food? I cannot possibly narrow it down.....
11. What was the last movie you watched? Charlie Wilson's War.
12. Favorite day of the week? I'm a freelancer; every day is the same.....
13. How do you vent anger? Sometimes by yelling very loudly. Often by going to karate class.
14. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Daniel Striped Tiger puppet, which I still have.
15. What is your favorite season? Spring.
16. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries, though I like both.
17. Who is the most likely to respond? Somebody who reads this journal.
18. Who is least likely to respond? Someone who doesn't read this journal.
19. What is on the bottom of your closet? Which one? The one in the bedroom has shoes and a small wheeled rack that has clothes on it. The one in my office has boxes of comic books, CDs, and other odds and sods.
20. What did you do last night? Worked on GWP1 and Super City Police Department, watched some Law & Order: Trial By Jury episodes on DVD.
21. Favorite smells? My homemade tomato sauce while it's simmering.
22. What inspires you? Everything.
23. What are you most afraid of? Being restrained.
24. Plain cheese, or spicy hamburgers? I prefer a non-plain cheese, so I'm gonna go with the spicy hamburger.
25. What celebrity would you most like to meet? Aaron Sorkin.
26. If you knew you had 30 days to live, what would you do with your time? A lot more than I'd do over the next 30 days normally.....
27. All-time favorite cartoon? "The Rabbit of Seville."
28. Favorite spiritual place to go when your soul needs renewal? The dojo.
29. Favorite mode of transportation? Driving myself. Or Amtrak.