1. Do you like blue cheese? Not especially.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Never.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Never been to a Sonic in my life (they haven't penetrated NYC...).
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on what the appointment is for, honestly. If it's a regular checkup, no.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love 'em! One of my fondest childhood memories is going to the Callahan's in Fort Lee, New Jersey with my father for hot dogs and YooHoo.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? Gah. I like so many... "O Holy Night," "Carol of the Bells," "Lord of the Dance," and so on..... I know: "Last Man at the Party" by Jethro Tull. *grin*
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
9. Can you do push ups? In a normal week, I do about 150 on my fists.
10. What's your favorite meal? Pasta with my own tomato sauce.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Terri's and my wedding rings.
12. Favorite hobby? Baseball.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? "Idolize" may be too strong a word, but I have worked with people who admire and respect me....
14. Do you have A.D.D? Not as such, though the tendencies do spring up occasionally.
15. What's one trait that you dislike about yourself? The one I'm in treatment for.
16. Middle name? Robert Andreassi.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment. I'm tired. I'm doing a meme. I hope Marcus is okay (he's been puking the last couple of days).
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. New wands for my Treo, a pile of DVDs, a bottle of water after karate class.
20. Current worry right now? Money.
21. Current hate right now? The Bush Administration.
22. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with friends and/or family.
23. How did you bring in New Years? Joyously with Terri and the parental units at the latter's house.
24. Where would you like to go? I'd love to go back to Venice, Paris, London, Siena, Sydney, Key West....
25. Name three people who will complete this? Oh heck, pick any three people on my f-list. *laughs*
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? All. Or none. Depends on my mood....
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Purple (it's the con shirt from DucKon 15, at which I was Klingon GoH).
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Eh. I prefer flannel.
29. Can you whistle? Sorta kinda.
30. Favorite color(s)? Red.
31. Would you be a pirate? Probably not. I sometimes get seasick, for one thing....
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I often listen to music in the shower, so I will sometimes sing along with whatever CD I'm playing.
33. Favorite girl's name? Miranda.
34. Favorite boy's name? Keith. (What?)
35. What's in your pocket right now? Keys in front left pocket; change purse and pen in front right; wallet in back left; cardholder in back right.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? jmswallow's post in the thread with the TOC for Shards and Shadows.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? My first set of flannels.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Sprained my ankle when a car hit me while I was riding my bike.
39. Do you love where you live? Very much so.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Since we're talking friends and not family (I have a very loud family), I'll go with Alexandra.
42. How many dogs do you have? None.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Quite likely.
45. What is your favorite book? Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley.
46. What is your favorite candy? Wafers.
47. What is your favorite sports team? New York Yankees.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? What the hell do I care? I'll be dead....
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Watching my John Adams DVDs.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? "Shit, is Marcus throwing up again?"