Probably a soda of some kind and something easily eaten while driving. (The only time I need to buy snacks at a gas station is on a long-distance trip....)
2. If you were reincarnated as another creature, what would you be:
Wishful thinking answer: a tiger. More likely answer: a dodo bird.
3. Who's your favorite red head?
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
Gad, I can't remember the last time I was at IHOP. And we even have one in the neighborhood....
5. Last book you read?
In the midst of the Tales of Zorro anthology published by Moonstone Books.
6. What is important in a relationship?
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
That would be when I smashed my right big toe against something under the bed. It's no longer debilitating, but it still hurts...
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
glennhauman, 'cause he's tall.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Depends on who's playing in either case.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
A picture of Marcus and Aoki.
Coke or black cherry soda. If it's available, which is rare, birch beer.
12. Cranium or Monopoly?
Never played Cranium, so Monopoly it is!
13. One type of transportation for the rest of your life?
14. Most recent movie you've watched in the theater?
Journey to the Center of the Earth.
15. What's your favorite kind of cake?
helgabee's spice cake.
16. Name an actor/actress who you think is hot:
Lucy Brown from Primeval.
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Kitchen sink casserole.
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
The rest of the living room couch.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
My sneakers, yes. My Rockports, no.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
My Daniel Striped Tiger puppet.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I write books in popular fandoms. It's pretty much a given that people talk about me behind my back...
23. When's the last time you had sour gummy worms?
Too long. I loves me some gummy worms....
24. What's your favorite fruit?
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
No, because I've never successfully done one.
26. How do you feel about long distance relationships?
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
When I was a kid, yeah.
28. What color are your bed sheets?
The set currently on the bed are red.
29. What's your favorite flower?
30. Were you or are you in ballet?
I took ballet lessons as a kid as part of some theatrical stuff I did.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
32. Do you have a "wacky noodle"?
I would have to be informed what a "wacky noodle" is before I could possibly answer this... Edited to add: I now know what one is (see comments), and no, I don't have one.
33. Do you watch Spongebob?
Not on purpose.
34. Last food you ate?
Don't remember -- that will change in about ten minutes when the Chinese food arrives.
35. Do people consider you smart?
God, I hope so...
36. What time is it?
37. Is your away message on?
I don't have any IM programs running.
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Nope, though I managed the feat by accident any number of times as a kid.
39. What curse word do you use the most?
Fuck and its variants.
40. Do you own an iPod?
41. What time is your alarm clock set for?
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
None. Right now, the iTunes on my laptop is on my favorites playlist on shuffle.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
The Princess Bride, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, A Few Good Men, and many others.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
My own mustard viniagrette.
45. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
In theory, sure.
46. How old will you be on your next birthday?
The big 4-0.
47. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Last week when Kyoshi had me do five katas in a row.
49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
My last name is constantly mispronounced "dee-can-DEE-doh." It is, in fact, pronounced "de-CAN-di-doh."
50. How much money do you have?
I have $40 in my wallet, plus some change. That number will go down when the Chinese food gets here.