1. Do you like blue cheese? Not especially.
2. Do you own a gun? A shotgun? or rifle? No, nor do I ever intend to. I firmly believe that only law-enforcement and military personnel should be permitted to carry firearms.
3. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite as a kid? I never drank Kool-Aid as a kid.
4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.
5. What do you think of hot dogs? Love 'em!
6. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story. ("You'll put your eye out!")
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....
8. Can you do push-ups? Yes. In fact, I generally do between 100 and 200 push-ups per week.
9. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? The wedding rings terri_osborne and I got.
10. Favorite hobby? Baseball.
11. Do you have A.D.D.? Of course no-- Oooooh, SHINY THING!
12, What trait you hate about yourself? My toxic procrastination.
13. Middle name? R.A.
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. My back hurts, my back hurts, my back hurts. (It's kind of overwhelming everything right present....)
15. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Herbal iced tea, coffee (hot and iced), water.
16. Current worry at the moment. Getting the old apartment emptied.
17. Current hate right now. That the old apartment isn't emptied.
18. Favorite place to be? Home.
19. How did you bring in the New Year? With the immediate family, watching Kylie Minogue on DVD, with a pause to watch the ball drop.
20. Where would you like to go on vacation? Siena. Or Dublin. Or Key West.
21. Name three people who WILL complete this? miintikwa, popfiend, trillsie -- unless, of course, they don't....
22. Do you own slippers? Yes, though I almost never wear them.
23. What shirt are you wearing? A Society of Illustrators shirt I got at a SFWA function a few years back.
24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. Cotton or flannel for me.
25. Can you whistle? Moderately well.
26. Favorite colors? Red and blue.
27. Would you be a pirate? Nah. I get seasick.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Too many to list....
29. Favorite girl's name? Miranda.
30. Favorite boy's name? Keith. (What?)
31. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing, as I'm wearing sweats.
32. Last thing that made you laugh? The Jeff Dunham Christmas Special.
33. Best bed sheets as a child? I think I had a set of Star Trek sheets. I think....
34. Worst injury you've ever had? Ankle sprain.
35. Do you love where you live? Very much so.
36. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three.
37. Who is your loudest friend? Probably Alexandra.
38. How many dogs or cats do you have? No dogs, two cats.
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Quite possibly.
40. Who is your favorite author? ME!!!!! No, seriously: at the moment, it's George Pelecanos.
41. What is your favorite candy? It changes regularly. For the sake of properly answering, I'll go with Good 'n' Plenty, if for no other reason than to please kvaadk....
42. Favorite Sports Team? The New York Yankees.
43. Do you like your job? Very very very very very very very much.
44. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? God, so many choices. Italy, Key West, Japan, Australia................
45. Where did you go on your last vacation? Gah, our last real vacation was to Dublin in 2005....