1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me!"
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
I did step #1, and she did #2. The results of #3 are below, but I'm not doing #4 or 5. Sorry....
1. Given that e-books require power to be accessed, unlike a paper book, can you justify e-books as being 'Green?'
Maybe I missed a memo, but I wasn't aware that using reg'lar ol' electricity constituted not being green. In any case, is it more or less green than killing a tree? (And if a book falls in an empty forest, does anyone hear it?)
2. What was the first comic book you ever bought?
Whatever the first issue was of the subscription to Spidey Super Stories that I got as a kid. The comic was a tie-in to one of my three favorite kids' shows, The Electric Company, which was also my intro to Spider-Man, one of my favorite superheroes. (The other two kids' shows were Sesame Street and Mister Rogers's Neighborhood.)
3. Choose one, and why: ice cream or scotch
ACK! Uhm -- er -- ah -- uh -- fuck. Sorry, my brain shorted out from having to choose between two of my favorite things. I'm gonna cop out and say it depends on the ice cream and it depends on the scotch....
4. Why in god's name did you join FB?
*points at girasole and her mighty guilt machine*
5. Pittsburgh or Arizona?
Oh, Pittsburgh, easily. Leaving aside any other consideration, 75% of my relatives (including the one living in the same building as I) come from western Pennsylvania....