1. Make a list of 5 things you can see:
My laptop, the printer, the fax machine, my coffee cup, the Schott's Miscellany page-a-day.
2. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Only if I had to after an accident.
3.General fields of interest?
Books, comic books, music, baseball, television.
4. What's your occupation?
Writer and editor.
5. Do you nap a lot?
6. What was your first car?
A blue 1977 Ford Pinto that I named "Scout." Got me through most of college, that car did.
7. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
8. What was the last thing you ate today?
I haven't eaten anything today, but I've only been up for half an hour.
9. What was the last text message you received?
From my friend Loren Coleman. See, we bumped into each other at the San Francisco airport (much to our mutual surprise), and he bought me lunch. I texted him to assure him that I made it onto the plane okay (they kept changing our departure time, and I almost missed it).
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Livejournal, assorted Star Trek and Farscape sites, Ex Isle, Kung Fu Monkey, various Yankees blogs, The Chronic Rift site, etc.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
12. What are you listening to right now?
"The Seven" by the Boogie Knights. More generally, my "favorites" playlist on iTunes on shuffle.
13. If you could pick another name for you, what would it be?
14. What is your zodiac sign?
15. What is your favorite weather, and why?
Spring, as it's pretty and mild.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Well, I already play the recorder and percussion -- I'd love to learn the harmonica.
17. Do you have any siblings?
No biological ones.
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
"Hey you kids, get off my lawn!"
19. What are your plans for next weekend?
21. Say something to the person who tagged you:
Hey, Jen! Hope all is well up Salem way!