All of them.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
I honestly don't remember, which says a lot right there....
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Sleeping. So of course I'm doing a meme....
4. How many colleges did you attend?
Just the one: Fordham University, Class of '90.
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
First one I grabbed out of the T-shirt drawer. (Well, okay, I have three T-shirt drawers, but this was the first one I grabbed out of the one I chose....)
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Gratitude that I don't own a car.
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Didn't use the alarm.
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Boy am I ti... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
9. Do you miss being a child?
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Changing the litterbox.
11. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in. To quote Oscar Madison, "That's why I became a writer, so I could sleep late!"
12. Have you found real love yet?
More than once. It's annoyingly complicated.
13. Favourite lunch meat?
14. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I very rarely ever step into a Wal-Mart.
15. Beach or lake?
Lake. Too much sand at the beach.
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No. And I say this as a divorced man who recently broke up with the woman who was almost his second wife.
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Never watched Desperate Housewives, so The Sopranos by default, though the show was a shadow of its former self from the third season on.
18. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
20. Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
21. Ring tone?
The default is a bit from Cab Calloway's version of "St. James Infirmary." A few folks have personalized ones.
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
In a tent as a kid.
23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
23. Do you go to church?
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Relationship, since the career's doing okay and my most recent long-term relationship just ended a couple months ago.
25. How old are you?
26. Do you have a go to person?
Stealing cypherindigo's answer: I am the "go to person."
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
Parts of it, yes. Parts of it, not even close.
28. Growing up, what were your favourite cartoons?
Any created by Tex Avery.
29. What about you do you think has changed the most?
My position on exercising has done a complete 180 since I started studying karate.
30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
No, but they weren't the worst, either. I have some great memories, and two lifelong friends, so I figure it was okay.
31. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Do not -- NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT!
32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
33. Did you have a pager?
34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
No one invited me to the hang-out spot, I was one of the nerds. Mostly we hung out at the house of whoever was hosting the D&D game...
35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?