Suffice it to say, the writing is solid; and the art and coloring are satisfying. If you’re a fan of the TV series and, like me, have been missing it since it was cancelled; you’ll enjoy this mini-series.
Trying to get my ducks in a row, which works about as well as you'd expect when you try to get actual waterfowl into a straight line....
Did some maintenance on the computer -- defragging, deleting unnecessary files (especially unnecessary big ones), doing a more intensive virus and spyware scan than the usual background scan it does every week -- in the hopes of getting it to speed up a bit. (The computer is old and tired and needs to be replaced, but that maintenance needed to be done too, and there is a bit of a difference....)
One difference between writing mostly novels plus the occasional small thing is that it's easy to schedule. Everything's built around the novel deadlines, and you fit in the small things as you can.
But right now, I have only one novel in the hopper -- StarCraft: Ghost: Spectres -- which isn't due until early September, and which is about 75% done, and which I can wait on the remaining 25% for a bit. Everything else I've got is either small stuff (comic books, short fiction) or proposals, and there's a lot of them. So I had to sit with my Master File of Authorial Shit and prioritize.
The rest of the day -- up until 9pm, when Law & Order: Criminal Intent and In Plain Sight have their premieres, at which point, to the TV I shall be glued -- will be spent jamming on StarCraft: Ghost Academy Volume 1 Chapters 4-5.