?

Log in

No account? Create an account
entries friends calendar profile DeCandido.net back back forward forward
83%! - KRAD's Inaccurate Guide to Life
ramblings from a mad fedora'd writer
kradical
kradical
83%!
We're 83% of the way there! Four years later, we're finally getting the fifth novel in my acclaimed "Precinct" series of high fantasy police procedurals! So hie yourself to Kickstarter to support Mermaid Precinct! Lots of nifty rewards, and if we make the remaining 17%, there will be tons of stretch goals!

Current Mood: pleased pleased
Current Music: "Peace Like a River" by Paul Simon

3 comments or Please comment
Comments
arib From: arib Date: March 30th, 2017 11:06 pm (UTC) (Link)
I only have the first one. Talk about being way behind...
kradical From: kradical Date: March 31st, 2017 01:36 am (UTC) (Link)
Well, now's your chance to catch up.....
arib From: arib Date: March 31st, 2017 01:10 am (UTC) (Link)
I only have the first one. Talk about being way behind...
3 comments or Please comment